Hey there friend! We welcome and encourage comments on markslemons.com. Your time and thoughts are valuable to all of us. Thank you for taking time to share an idea, offer feedback or provide additional insight on markslemons.com. This comment policy will assist in defining the parameters we ask you to consider when offering your comments.
We want comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. While we keep most comments, we will remove these:
- Comments using vulgar language, derogatory language or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Any comments that are not respectful, in poor taste or harassing of other contributors
- Anonymous comments – we only accept comments from people who identify themselves
- Comments that are solely promotional in nature
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites will be removed, those relevant to a post will be permitted
- Statements that attack another person individually or a group of persons
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments from the site at any time without notice. Please leave comments that are respectful, useful and help us keep this blog safe for constructive discussion.
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.